/*added another slider news box below here*/

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Free Service Aids Stranded Freeway Motorists

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

If you’re stranded on State Route 52 or some other local freeway, call 511 and ask for roadside assistance.
This is the simple solution if you’ve run of gas, had a flat tire, or have mechanical problems.

The Freeway Service Patrol, a free service funded by the San Diego Association of Governments (SANDAG), helps more than 50,000 stranded motorists annually.
Stranded drivers who don’t have a cell phone can use any of the more than 1,200 yellow highway call boxes at any time day or night.  The call boxes can connect you to police, fire, ambulance or even a family member or friend.

Visit 511.sd.com/aid for more information.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.